California Life Insurance License
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch Office: Orange, CA
Investment Advisor Representative
Always do right. This will gratify some and astonish the rest. — Mark Twain
AN INDEPENDENT ADVISORY PRACTICE BASED ON:
- Core Principles and Practices
I am dedicated to serve a finite number of mindful households, executives and business owners have a Financial Plan that will offer a roadmap to a meaningful life with financial peace.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Our clients accumulate significantly more than just greater personal wealth.
By adhering to our core principles and practices, the families under our trust will live more joyfully and generously to enrich their legacies for the betterment of their loved ones, communities, and world.
These virtues are critical to live by in order to be a successful investor and a client:
- Faith in the Future
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. — Albert Einstein
- Take the required time initially and then ongoing to process with your family and identify clear financial goals for your personal and professional endeavors based on your changing needs, hopes, concerns, and dreams.
- Gently share the plain unvarnished truth, even if unpopular, for your long term success.
- Accept to serve your family and business only if we determine that my practice will offer exceptional service with the most effective solutions where you will wholeheartedly embrace my methodology and I can realistically fulfill your expectations.
- Create with you an understandable accumulation plan that meets your specific needs to retire comfortably. Then relies on your committed effort to execute your plan and adhering to a properly distribution plan in order for you to remain comfortably retired.
Your Financial Plan will include all of the following provisions if they are relevant to your situation:
- A clear system outlining what you need to do in order to retire comfortably and remain pleasantly retired.
- Eliminating all debt with laser-like focus.
- Owning a diversified portfolio of the greatest companies in America and the world that have consistently offered significant total real returns for at least 30 to 80 years.
- Utilizing wealth management core investment strategies based on your goals and proper understanding of risks to offer long term capital appreciation while exceeding industry wide ethical, compliance, and my moral standards.
- Having appropriate yet affordable life insurance along with necessary risk management arrangements.
- Living on a realistic budget.
- Establishing Educational and 529 College Saving Plans.
- Proper Estate and Business Succession Planning.
- Maximizing tax considerations.
- For Businesses. Designing an affordable yet effective 401k retirement plan that maximizes Profit Sharing and Cash Balance components. My fiduciary role includes guiding the owners in addition to every committed employee so you can concentrate on what you do best and contribute to your company’s overall success.
Our clients are surrounded by a supportive community with direct access to me, to our team of Advisors with their areas of expertise, and a professional network of partners who for years have demonstrated their valuable roles to guide our clients through the various financial storms that will inevitably come.
I value meaningful collaboration with our clients’ tax, legal, and managing representatives to fully see their success.
We will serve as your dedicated A-Team to supporting you through the smooth, bumpy and sometimes turbulent parts in your life journey. With a foundation of respectful candor, we offer clear guidance when our clients feel the compulsion to take an inadvisable detour.
Based on our experience, we can already expect that even the most accomplished clients will one day want to abandon part or even forgo their Financial Plan, on multiple occasions. Therefore, our role to serve as your Advisor and personal investor behavioral counselor will help you to remain committed to stay on a course that will result in a significantly more favorable outcome for your household, business and legacy.
We seek to be regularly connected in your lives as companions who deeply care for your wellness to achieve greatness in all your endeavors.
HOUSEHOLD INVESTMENT MINIMUM
$250,000 with room for exceptions after a thorough evaluation.
I DO NOT RELY ON
- Get rich quick gimmicks.
- Half truths.
- Chasing investment outperformance.
- Selection and Timing (i.e. day trading, buying on margin, stock picking, algorithmic trading, speculative pioneering opportunities, investment fads, and making irrational herd-like decisions based on emotional euphoria).
- Using “sophisticated” investments and complex pompous tactical strategies that in the end will only increase your expenses without added long term value.
- Hiding your increasing annual loss in purchasing power within “safer” asset allocations without your prior informed consent of their devastating long term consequence.
We regard wealth as something to be properly used, rather than as something to boast about. As for poverty, no one need be ashamed to admit it: the real shame is in not taking practical measures to escape from it. — Pericles
COMPANIONS FOR THE JOURNEY
We invite you to contact our office for a complimentary 15 minute initial telephone consultation. Within this brief conversation, your family and I will have an understanding of each other’s expectations and my methodology. You will hear about our investment philosophy and financial planning process while I come to understand your expectations to determine whether there is a mutual joyful benefit to embark on the journey together.
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you. —Maya Angelou
Hien’s life has afforded him sufficient opportunities to see through a unique set of lenses to better serve his clients.
He grew up in a privileged environment in South Vietnam where his family witnessed devastating personal losses as they endured the country’s total makeover. In 1982, they were fortunate to immigrate to Huntington Beach, CA.
He graduated from the University of Redlands with a degree in Communicative Disorders while enjoying additional studies in Business, Psychology, and Music.
After graduation, Hien worked for two years at one of the country’s most recognized Residential Treatment Facilities for children. He then accepted the opportunity to serve on staff at a mainline church in Redlands for 15 years with roles in administrative responsibilities, community liaison, and congregational care with families of all ages.
He then made a life changing career move to the financial services profession in order to serve as an investor behavioral counselor while making a complex subject simple regarding effective goal based Financial and Retirement Planning.
He is a proud father of three insightful and thoughtful children. Amongst his greatest joys is being married to a creative and compassionate wife who faithfully teaches in the public schools.
Hien has a deep respect for those who have courageously dedicated their lives to serving our country. He admires leaders on the forefront of reviving communities with innovative health-care, nutritional, artistic, farming and educational endeavors. He enjoys training and collaborating with Advisors within and outside the Parsonex community to continue growing and serving out of each other’s core strengths more often.
In his spare time, he operates Hien Healthy Co-op which is a volunteer community based effort consisting of farmers, health practitioners, executive chefs, businesses, and individuals who live with a mindfulness to helping families achieve their personal goals of better health and wellness.
He enjoys his family, community, swing dancing, serving Lanna Coffee, playing board games, and developing lasting friendships. Hien is known to plan parties, rock-climbing adventures, fruit-picking outings, and community events to support families as they seek to care for each other and serve as a source of inspiration to their neighbors.
YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH
People deserve and deep down will appreciate the plain unvarnished truth, as difficult as the news might initially sound. Hien focuses on implementing practical solutions with those who are willing to recognize where they are at financially, yet determined to achieve financial freedom by following a prudent plan towards meeting their dreams.
SEEKING OUR CLIENTS’ BEST INTEREST IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE PRACTICE
As a Financial Advisor, Hien has a much more profound role than merely executing trade orders or chaperoning a client’s investments. He serves as an empathetic yet tough loving investor behavioral counselor who makes the ongoing efforts to be present and will thoughtfully offer his advice in order to properly guide his clients towards lasting financial peace.
Hien has a greater obligation to conduct with utmost integrity to foster meaningful long term relationships that are rooted in a foundation of deep mutual trust and respectful candor to always see the very best for the other.
Hien’s clients are aware of the rationale behind their investments and provisions. They recognize their behavior as the most important factor in maximizing their overall total real returns.
AN INDEPENDENT ADVISORY FIRM WITH A LIFETIME COMMITMENT TO SERVE
Hien and his colleagues at Parsonex Advisory and Financial Services are entrusted with the freedom to offer the most prudent unbiased advice. Parsonex Securities Inc does not own any proprietary investments nor are Advisors held captive officially or informally to any particular product.
His practice offers a fee based and when appropriate, a commissions compensation structure that exceeds his fiduciary responsibilities to meet his clients’ best interest.
The diversity of individuals, families, and businesses he serves are each uniquely important. Each client receives the proper attention required in order to address her and his own individually formulated Financial Plan.
He looks forward to traveling with you and seeing you achieve success.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOUR BENEFIT
THE ONE QUESTION TO ASK AN ADVISOR
There is only one relevant question to initially ask a Financial Advisor seeking to serve your family. The reply will define whether the Advisor has an investment philosophy worth following that will make a significant difference in whether or not your savings will properly grow to outlive you.
- What investment assets must we own in perpetuity and what must we do in order for our investments to more than outpace inflation while giving us the best opportunity to have a dignified income to retire and remain comfortably retired?
QUESTIONS AN ADVISOR SHOULD ASK YOU
Provided are a few questions amongst a handful that an Advisor with a sincere interest in assisting your family should be asking PRIOR to agreeing to serve your family.
- How can I help you?
- How do you plan to travel to your next vacation destination? This is truly a relevant question that will guide your investment decisions according to Hien’s practice.
- What are your expectations from a Financial Advisor?
- What are your fears regarding working with an Advisor?
- What keeps you up at night?
- How much money do you have to invest with me? If this specific question is first asked before someone has gotten to know your concerns, hopes and dreams then you are most likely going to be disappointed with the eventual outcome of your working relationship with that person.